[Rhodes22-list] The World is going to hell and only my Candidatecan save you!

Michael D. Weisner mweisner at ebsmed.com
Tue Feb 5 13:43:42 EST 2008

Brad,

I feel so much better after watching Drew Carey.  Maybe he's right!  I
already own a Rhodes 22, an SUV & 2 cars, several cell phones, a business, a
home, paid for several college educations, etc. - why am I still working?
Let me think ... (this could be dangerous) ... OK, I don't have a V-tail,
yet.

Mike
s/v Shanghai'd Summer ('81)
Nissequogue River, NY