[Rhodes22-list] The World is going to hell and only myCandidatecan save you! (political, humor)

Michael D. Weisner mweisner at ebsmed.com
Tue Feb 5 14:34:05 EST 2008

Brad,

Unless you tend to enjoy BA038 style touchdowns, I think that you will agree
that gear actuators are usually worth the price.  As you say, cheap tail,
all things considered.  The point, of course, is that you have the toy to
play with.

One must always be careful what one wishes for:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FmDOTYD_yHw

And for your Hillary fetish, a "Hil-Billy" picture for you:
http://www.modernsportsman.com/cgi-bin/YaBB/YaBB.cgi?board=camp&action=display&num=1199816936

available as a cap:
http://www.zazzle.com/hil_billy_for_president_cap_hat-148190269059099706

or even a travel mug:
http://www.zazzle.com/hil_billy_travel_mug-168081345944088604

Enjoy her, most of us Newyalkers can't stand her.  We'll do almost anything
to get her out of NY.

Mike
s/v Shanghai'd Summer ('81)
Nissequogue River, NY