[Rhodes22-list] Soup or Tuesday

Herb Parsons hparsons at parsonsys.com
Tue Feb 5 16:15:29 EST 2008

Beg your pardon?? Show me where what I said was isolationist.

I challenge you. You can't, because you're just blowing hot air.

I specifically spoke to a very specific email, one that touted nothing
about a candidate except how much better he's going to make us look to
the rest of the world.

If you think that makes me an isolationist, then you don't understand
the meaning of the word.

Herb Parsons
S/V O'Jure - O'Day 25
S/V Reve de Pappa - Coronado 35