[Rhodes22-list] Soup or Tuesday

Herb Parsons hparsons at parsonsys.com
Tue Feb 5 16:37:11 EST 2008

Well put, and THAT I would agree with, except the last statement.

I don't believe the world will care one way or another. The world's
hatred of the US is not legitimate. We have numerous noteworthy events
in our history, and "the world" ignores them. For instance, they
concentrate on our slavery issue, when they ignore the fact the many (I
would almost say most) of them condoned slavery longer than we have been
in existance as a nation. Slavery lasted less than a century in our country.

Believe it or not, I even agree with you about voting for Obama over
Hillary. Fortunately, for me at least, there WILL be another option.

All the talk earlier about supporting our Allies - I bet you that if
Obama is elected, our current allies in Iraq are NOT going to  have the
highly esteemed view of the US that you are predicting. That's a prime
example of NOT standing by our allies.

--
Herb Parsons
S/V O'Jure - O'Day 25