[Rhodes22-list] Soup or Tuesday

Herb Parsons hparsons at parsonsys.com
Tue Feb 5 16:53:55 EST 2008

Our racist history most definitely has its roots in slavery. If the only
concern is their hatred of Bush, then anyone elected would take care of
that.

Bush is not what they hate. What Bush did is what they hate. They hate a
President that actually followed through on what he said he would do.
I'm sure they were much more comfortable with our President that stood
by for over a year while hoodlums held our diplomatic corps hostage.

And Hank, your engaging in a little hyperbole there. Go look up
"universally".

--
Herb Parsons
S/V O'Jure - O'Day 25