[Rhodes22-list] Neglecting My Boats (semi-political)

Herb Parsons hparsons at parsonsys.com
Tue Feb 5 17:27:02 EST 2008

I'm trying to figure out how to get a scoot on a boat. I'm sure it can
be done, but I don't think it'll be my wing. I suspect eventually I'm
going to have to choose one or the other, but any given month, I seem to
alternate between which I love more, the bike or the boat.

--
Herb Parsons
S/V O'Jure - O'Day 25