[Rhodes22-list] Neglecting My Boats (semi-political)

john Belanger jhnblngr at yahoo.com
Tue Feb 5 17:46:59 EST 2008

good cause. congrats.

Herb Parsons <hparsons at parsonsys.com> wrote:  I've been neglecting my boats. I've done a little maintenance on my
O'Day up here, but haven't made it down to New Orleans in months. But, I
have an excuse, the Patriot Guard has been taking a lot of my free weekends.

Here's what we did this past weekend.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bvs6m27OpkM

For those of you not watching the names, I'm the grey guy with the
little girl sitting on my bike in the first clip. She's my
grand-daughter, and usually poses a LOT for pictures. I think the sun in
her eye had distracted her, and we were pretty far into the questions
and answers by the time they got to that one.