[Rhodes22-list] Bad WX - Hillary's Responsible

Brad Haslett flybrad at gmail.com
Tue Feb 5 20:40:43 EST 2008

My village dodged a bullet, we were surrounded there for awhile and it made
for some interesting scientific study, watching the wx from the deck, then
watching the radar images, then back to the deck.  Here's the damage so far:

http://www.commercialappeal.com/news/2008/feb/05/roof-blows-across-paul-barret-injures-three-motori/

A second front is now in Arkansas, more excitement to come.  It was 76
degrees here today and is supposed to be down to 29 tomorrow night.  That's
a huge change in energy over a short time and bad things happen.

Obama would have done much better in Tennessee except the severe weather hit
just as everyone was getting off work.  The mall that was hit was a heavy
black area. The Memphis vote should have won it for him. I say the Clintons
are behind this whole thing!

Brad