[Rhodes22-list] Neglecting My Boats.. now bikes

elle watermusic38 at yahoo.com
Wed Feb 6 12:43:52 EST 2008

Lee,

We bought ours early 80's...before kiddies
came...Those Enduros were quite versatile...street
legal yet could ride the rough. We'd take the mirrors
& lights off when rough ridin'...Mine was only a
110cc, I believe...the next bigger ones had the
monoshock which raised the seat so high that I
couldn't touch the ground w/o laying the bike down. It
still weighed more than I did at the time, so was a
blast to ride...we rode power lines, up & down
steps...street (still have my street license!)..

I'd ride hubby's 210 ...I think it was...but only when
I knew there was a rut I could ride into so I could
stop...

Sold them when we got the 34'; that paid for the full
cockpit enclosure...which we never got to use...on a
boat we never got to sail....

elle