[Rhodes22-list] Soup or Tuesday

Brad Haslett flybrad at gmail.com
Wed Feb 6 13:44:25 EST 2008

John,

WTF are you talking about?  Churchill wanted us in Europe ASAP and was
delighted by Pearl Harbor.  Roosevelt waited because in 1939 we were still
well into the Great Depression, none of his policies had achieved any
significant economic success, and the US was the 16th strongest military
power on the globe - right behind Poland.  If they legalize drugs, I want
you to be my dealer after I retire!

Brad