[Rhodes22-list] Stan is asked to take a shot

Chris Crispel ccrispel at jeffnet.org
Wed Feb 6 15:39:51 EST 2008

Hi Group:

As I have been counseled by several of you about not giving up on the
Rhodes and giving Stan a chance to address my concerns. I have
submitted a list to him to have him put his prolific mind to work in
resolving many of my issues.  If anyone can do it the Commodore can
(sounds like a jingle).  In any event, Stan's has the list and let's
see what he comes up with.

I really want the Rhodes to work on so many levels.

Many Thanks to you all for your gentle nudging (to those who were
gentle).

Cheers

Chris C