[Rhodes22-list] Squirrel Question for Robert

Brad Haslett flybrad at gmail.com
Thu Feb 7 08:16:30 EST 2008

Slim,

All I can say is, if he ain't dead, he's too crippled to scale the brick
wall.  Last night was quiet for a change.  I read an article on the internet
on how to build a silencer for a pellet gun out of a cardboard box, but then
read another one where people have actually been charged with a felony for
that offense (even pellet guns).  The fine for discharging a pellet gun in
my community is $50 so I'll stick with "better to ask forgiveness than
permission". I'm thinking the pellet gun will come in handy for the spring
mole season.  Instead of digging-up my yard to maul the bastards with a hoe,
I'll make a sport of it from the deck.  The neighbors can bite me.

Rummy,

If he's a flying squirrel he needs some more lessons. Yesterdays dive off
the second floor ended with a thud. I'm going to have my handyman repair the
hole (I don't do ladders) and see what happens next.

Brad