[Rhodes22-list] Kort Nozzle

Chris Crispel ccrispel at jeffnet.org
Thu Feb 7 09:29:02 EST 2008

Hi Art:

I had the collar made and welded on.  You are right about the cavitation,
far less, at that is what adds significantly to the forward drive of the
prop.  The noice level was slightly less since most of the noise comes from
the engine itself and yes, obviously, I can remember.  I would not have any
size outboard without the tube around the prop, and I mean any.

Cheers

Chris