[Rhodes22-list] Squirrel Question for Robert

Robert Skinner robert at squirrelhaven.com
Thu Feb 7 17:44:54 EST 2008

Ed,

I have no problem with squirrels, myself.  We have
reached a modus vivendi.  They have not yet found a
way into the house - and my wife would have a fit
if I imported a squirrel assasin.  There is already
a fisher in the ravine next to the house who takes
a squirrel now and then.

I content myself with tormenting the red squirrels
with my air-soft pistol, thus allowing the
chickadees and gray squirrels to get some dinner.

Peace in the valley...
/Robert
Tootle wrote:

> Brad:
>
> If you take time to read the associated literature, barn owls live in
> pairs...
>
> If you do not want to build the box, order one.  Do your neighbors a favor.
> Make the neighborhood without squirrels... While helping some owls find a
> home.  Give a hoot.
>
> Ed K
> Greenville, SC, USA
> --