[Rhodes22-list] Marxism in USA - Big Al delete, Political

Brad Haslett flybrad at gmail.com
Sat Feb 9 07:36:03 EST 2008

Ed,

Here's some "TV worth watching".

http://townhall.com/blog/g/fe3e2eb2-a3d8-425f-8e47-399a24c6e353

We need only to look at Old Europe to see where we are heading, or Eastern
Europe and China to see what works economically. State provided medicine
hasn't worked anywhere it has been tried in the US (too expensive) and most
of us would be very unhappy with the socialized medicine provided by Canada,
Europe, China, etc.  None of us, or at least very few of us, raise our
children to be perpetually dependent on us as parents for support, yet we
continue to insist that our citizens be perpetually dependent on the
government for their well being.  The images from New Orleans after Katrina
should be all the evidence one needs to convince sane and rational people
that the experiment failed.  Unfortunately, that is not the case.

Brad