[Rhodes22-list] Rhodie Get Together

Mary Lou Troy mtroy at atlanticbb.net
Sun Feb 10 18:53:02 EST 2008

Well thank you Lee and everyone for coming. We had a great time and
had most of the kitchen cleaned up by the time the power went out!!
It was only out 40 minutes or so. Wouldn't have bothered us a bit if
it had been earlier. There would hardly have been a pause in all the
conversations going on though it might have delayed clean-up a bit
with no water.

It's always a great time when a bunch of Rhodies get together.

Mary Lou