[Rhodes22-list] Rhodie Get Together

Hank hnw555 at gmail.com
Mon Feb 11 10:14:00 EST 2008

Mary Lou,

My family and I would like to echo everyone else's thanks and
appreciation for being such a gracious host to this get together.  We
all had a great time.  The food was good and plentiful and the
conversation and company was outstanding!

Now if we can just get the sailing getogether planned for this summer
we'll show we really have it together here in the Cheasapeake!

Thanks again,

Hank, Paty, Charlie and Andrea