[Rhodes22-list] Fwd: Pictures can say it all.....

Brad Haslett flybrad at gmail.com
Mon Feb 11 10:23:42 EST 2008

Hank,

Great photo (it obviously came through).  Here's the link to Micheal Yon's
photo page starting with "Thanks and Praise".  I don't know if the MSM is
covering the story but we recently captured a diary from an AQI and they are
desperate.  Unfortunately, Yon thinks they are escaping and probably will
regroup in Pakistan.  NATO is getting cold feet (big surprise) and we'll
have to finish this ourselves.  Let's hope it stays on their soil.

Brad

http://gallery.michaelyon-online.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=1_13&products_id=134