[Rhodes22-list] Fwd: Pictures can say it all.....

elle watermusic38 at yahoo.com
Mon Feb 11 11:31:51 EST 2008

I got photos OK...look at the very bottom...

elle

Mail<http://o.aolcdn.com/cdn.webmail.aol.com/mailtour/aol/en-us/index.htm?ncid=AOLAOF00020000000970>
http://www.rhodes22.org/pipermail/rhodes22-list/attachments/20080211/1c4d2968/attachment.jpe
http://www.rhodes22.org/pipermail/rhodes22-list/attachments/20080211/1c4d2968/attachment-0001.jpe