[Rhodes22-list] Captain Haslett's Toy - humm?

Brad Haslett flybrad at gmail.com
Mon Feb 11 20:32:23 EST 2008

Ed,

Neat site, thanks.  We bailed out of the A380 because it gained too much
weight and is going to be delivered late.  My plan now is the Boeing 777
when it arrives in 09.  Between now an then they should have found the bug
in the software (which is the latest speculation on the BA777 landing short
in London).  Everyone who flies 'glass' loves it and I'll still have the old
Bonanza with round dials to fly for nostalgia.

Brad