[Rhodes22-list] Berkeley Update - Film

Herb Parsons hparsons at parsonsys.com
Mon Feb 11 22:32:54 EST 2008

C'mon Brad, those nice sweet ladies were merely exercising their "right"
to protest, were they not?

I thought the shot of the cop was priceless, I wonder when the
anti-government folks are going to complain about the cop lying? He
clearly stated "No, that's not our how we remain neutral" (by ignoring
the law), when it very clearly was. I wonder of Berkley's "finest" would
have remained as "neutral" were it THEIR government offices that were
having people forceably restricted from entering?

Brad Haslett wrote:
> This is pure, unadulterated bullshit!  Screw their updated position, cut off
> federal funds to Berkeley!  Brad
>
> http://www.bayareanewsgroup.com/multimedia/iba/2008/player/?f=0131_codepink

Herb Parsons
S/V O'Jure - O'Day 25