[Rhodes22-list] Politics - and Wi-Fi

Tootle ekroposki at charter.net
Tue Feb 12 07:12:56 EST 2008

Elle:

If you noticed Slim's reply, he was embarrassed with the picture and would
prefer that you not mention it.  And that is Slim’s candidate.  Feel free to
question Slim about that behavior.  Does Slim approve of it?

Legal issues have arisen about Wireless access.  It seems people, i.e.,
business are getting sued as parties to pedophile communications when that
communication originates via a public wireless access.  This does not bode
well for wireless access at Marinas.

Ed K
“You are not drunk if you can lie on the floor without holding on.”