[Rhodes22-list] Politics

Brad Haslett flybrad at gmail.com
Tue Feb 12 07:53:28 EST 2008

Slim,

You are correct in part, my post is of no real consequence.  You are wrong
about the "right-wing propaganda" part.  I make no apologies for standing at
attention with my hand over my heart during the National Anthem.  I'm not
even embarrassed if I'm a little bit misty eyed by the time the song gets
to  "the home of the brave". Maybe it's just the history buff in me or maybe
I am a right-wing nut job - if so, I make no apology for it.

Here's the video.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VWTxcT-KMR8

If one of my boys acted like that during the Star Spangled Banner I'd slap
the shit out of them and tell anyone who questioned my actions to mind their
own business.  As to the Che flag?  It speaks for itself.  If this was a
Rebel flag hanging in another candidates office it  wouldn't be 'right-wing
propaganda' , it would be a MSM scandal, played every hour on TV.

Brad