[Rhodes22-list] Politics - Brad, Herb, some analyis and understanding please

Brad Haslett flybrad at gmail.com
Tue Feb 12 10:37:51 EST 2008

Ed,

That's priceless.  The world is full of irony. How did we get to a point in
history where I personally feel bad for Hillary Rodham? Her husband is
sabotaging her political career because he's making big bucks traveling the
world, fleecing business partners, having a big horn-dog good time, and he's
resisting his wife wanting to put him back under the microscope.  Hillary
can't point out the obvious flaws in her opponent without being labeled a
racist or disrespecting the Messiah. Oh dear Sister, I feel your pain!  I
don't have a dog in this race but I'm thinking about going to the dog track
in West Memphis this weekend, knocking down a few beers, and laughing myself
silly about how much fun it is to watch!

Brad