[Rhodes22-list] Politics

R22RumRunner at aol.com R22RumRunner at aol.com
Tue Feb 12 12:33:25 EST 2008

Herb,
As I have stated many times previously, I am neither left nor right,  liberal
nor conservative. I am an American. I vote for people that I believe  provide
this country with the best possible leadership. I think Brad pretty much
touched on most of the problems I have with this current administration.
However, simply brushing them aside will not make the problems  disappear. It will
take decades to straighten out our economy and even longer  with foreign policy.
The coming election doesn't offer any concrete  solutions to the problems. I
will probably vote for John McCain simply because I  see him doing the least
amount of damage. (My wife has always claimed that I am  a closet Republican)
I am embarrassed that this country can have such a lousy pool of people
willing to lead this country. Apparently holding high jobs in corporate America
is more appealing than running for office.

Rummy

In a message dated 2/12/2008 9:04:01 A.M. Eastern Standard Time,