[Rhodes22-list] Politics

Herb Parsons hparsons at parsonsys.com
Tue Feb 12 14:38:53 EST 2008

Ahhh, I take it you weren't really "done" with the discussion, as you
claimed.

Just to be sure you understand, I'm not asking you to respect my
opinions. As a matter of fact, I didn't ask for any opinions, I asked
for concrete facts. To recap, I asked what problems Slim was talking
about. You asked me if I was serious, and I responded that I was, and
asked for "concrete facts". You didn't give any. You offered opinions.
They weren't even yours, they were someone else's.

So, I'll offer back to you the statement you made to me:

"Your problem is that even though you might read, you don't understand
nor can you comprehend the message." with one small change. I think you
CAN comprehend the message, you just choose not to.

R22RumRunner at aol.com wrote:
> Joseph E. Stiglitz is a nobel prize winning economist. I certainly respect
> his opinions a lot more than yours Herb. If you can't trust this guy, who you
> gonna trust? Bush? I think not.
>
> Rummy
>

> In a message dated 2/12/2008 2:23:41 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,
> hparsons at parsonsys.com writes:
>
> http://www.vanityfair.com/politics/features/2007/12/bush200712
>

> **************The year's hottest artists on the red carpet at the Grammy
> Awards. Go to AOL Music.