[Rhodes22-list] Politics

Herb Parsons hparsons at parsonsys.com
Tue Feb 12 15:43:00 EST 2008

Slim,

I'm not trying to convince you to "trust this administration". I have no
reason for you to trust this administration. If they were running for
something, and I was trying to get them elected, I might have need to
try to convince you. They're not, I'm not.

As it stands, they apparently didn't convince you to trust them, but
they DID convince those that voted for them, and thus got the job.

However, if I may remind you what started this little bit of silliness
was the statement you made:

"Brad, I don't know how much farther our country can decline before you
realize how much damage has been done by the current occupant."

Though you directed the question to Brad, I assumed it was open to all,
so I simply asked what damage. You haven't convinced ME (or Brad, I
suspect). You and Rummy both have put up a lot of nonsense from others,
but I've yet to see a thought out description from either of you
PERSONALLY of the "damage" you've talked about.

I suspect it's not going to come.

I suspect there's a reason too...

Herb Parsons
S/V O'Jure - O'Day 25