[Rhodes22-list] Politics

Herb Parsons hparsons at parsonsys.com
Tue Feb 12 20:00:52 EST 2008

I wouldn't have blamed you a bit had you done so, at any time I was
acting like one.

YOU certainly don't need to ask to be my friend, and I wouldn't call
Slim an enemy. However, I'd say that anyone who would dare to say of
someone else that they are are "non-chalant" about the deaths of  our
soldiers  needs  to reexamine their own moral compass.

Somone who would do that without knowing the addressed person's actual
views deserves to be called exactly what I calld them.

I personally find it disgusting when someone uses accusations like that
to futher their political viewpoint. I find those actions worthy of the
description I used.

BTW, I can even be friends with people that are assholes :)

Herb Parsons
S/V O'Jure - O'Day 25
S/V Reve de Pappa - Coronado 35