[Rhodes22-list] Politics

Herb Parsons hparsons at parsonsys.com
Tue Feb 12 20:18:04 EST 2008

Hmmm, I don't know. Let me work on it.

Looking back, you already exhausted the "unarmed opponent" and "oh yeah,
well your momma" approaches, so I can't use the stuff I learned in grade
school.

I guess I'll have to sit back in awe at your amazing level of
intelligence and the "high ground" you take.

I will make note, however, that in both your responses, you side-stepped
the hypocrisy issue. That, and your highbrow response, speak volumes.

Robert Skinner wrote:
> Boring!  Repetitious. Can't you do any better than that?
>
> /Robert
>
> Herb Parsons wrote:
>
>> Ahhh, so "the incessent barking of your mother" is somehow noble and
>> honorable?
>>
>> I guess insulting is all relative, huh?
>>
>> I don't know your mother, so I've nothing to say about her, other than
>> her son is an embarrassment.
>>
>> I knew Slim's actions. I called them for what they were.
>>
>> And I see yours for the hypocrsy they are.
>>
>> Robert Skinner wrote:

>>> Not by any means like the low-life quality that you exhibited.
>>>
>>> How does it feel to face someone who can tell you off without
>>> using profanity or gutter language?
>>>
>>> Or were you deafened by the incessant barking of your mother?
>>>
>>> If we are going to insult one another, let us at least give the
>>> spectators a good show.
>>>
>>> Your turn.  Give it your best shot.  Or am I once again in a battle
>>> of wits with an unarmed opponent?
>>>
>>> /Robert

Herb Parsons
S/V O'Jure - O'Day 25