[Rhodes22-list] Politics

Herb Parsons hparsons at parsonsys.com
Tue Feb 12 20:41:47 EST 2008

Well, I'll have to give up. Anyone that can't recognize the sarcasm can
hardly be expected to acknowledge their own hypocrisy.

So, are you going to make implications about my mother, maybe one of my
kids, or have you fully exhausted the depths of your abilities?

And how about the restu of you folks that were so "offended" by my
posts. Will you really sit there mutely while Robert insults my mother?
At least in my "lowering of standards", I insulted the person directly,
rather than attacking his family.

I will say this for you Robert, you don't surprise me at all.

Robert Skinner wrote:
> Herb Parsons wrote:
>
>> Hmmm, I don't know. Let me work on it.
>>

> By all means.  I look forward to your cutting new territory
> in this exchange.  I would rejoice in your getting a "10"
> or two from the judges.
>

>> I guess I'll have to sit back in awe at your amazing level of
>> intelligence and the "high ground" you take.
>>

> Please don't give up so easily.  I had such hopes...
>
> /Robert

Herb Parsons
S/V O'Jure - O'Day 25
S/V Reve de Pappa - Coronado 35