[Rhodes22-list] Show Us Your Torts! - Law

Brad Haslett flybrad at gmail.com
Thu Feb 14 08:48:09 EST 2008

Happy Valentines Day! This is not really tort law but interesting anyway.
One would think the Supreme Court would have more important things to do,
but no, it looks like the right to a dildo is headed for the US Supreme
Court (AL and TX law conflict). You can follow the progress of the case
here:

http://www.volokh.com/posts/chain_1202919393.shtml

As interesting as this legal case is, I think the most important issue is to
determine the correct spelling for the plural form of dildo.  I lean to
"dildi" but current usage favors "dildoes".

Can I please have another helping of government?

Brad