[Rhodes22-list] Citizen ship test (UNCLASSIFIED)

Corley, Michael J COL MIL USA TRADOC michael.corley at us.army.mil
Thu Feb 14 18:26:34 EST 2008

Classification:  UNCLASSIFIED
Caveats: NONE

The boat survived 4 years in storage better than I did.  Took yours,
MJM's, and others advice; tossed the batteries, and wrapped the boat in
marine quality tarp in a 3 sided RV shed.  Sent the sails to Sail Care.
Trailer and motor needed more work than the boat did.  Had the boat at
GB last year for bottom paint and they also replaced my wiring harness
last spring when I accidently fried it.  GB still does good work!

Mike Corley
S/V Ranger
99 Rhodes