[Rhodes22-list] Brad's Candidate Big Al delete this political comment

Rik Sandberg sanderico1 at gmail.com
Fri Feb 15 02:35:59 EST 2008

-" Requires that the President's strategy include specific and
   measurable goals, efforts to be undertaken, benchmarks, and timetables."

Well ... there we have then, Global, *No Peasant left behind*

I wonder what we're supposed to pay for this with.... Oh, that's right, we can just print more and drop it from helicopters.

Rik

There is no magic to Free Enterprise. It is the best way to create wealth, but it does not prevent people from making mistakes. Capitalism offers people a chance to make money. But it also offers them a chance to make fools of themselves. Free Enterprise – like the rest of life – merely permits nature to take her course.....Bill Bonner