[Rhodes22-list] It's time for Baseball!

elle watermusic38 at yahoo.com
Sun Feb 17 14:57:17 EST 2008

Slim, While we lived on No. VA we often would take in
the local semi-pro games...farm team for the Orioles,
I think...As you've said, the seats were always good,
the ball parks were smaller and more
human-sized....the fun nonstop, and the players were
always kind enuf to come talk to the kids after the
game.....

Can't beat that..
elle