[Rhodes22-list] Joe Babb - Lake Sinclair info

John Lock jlock at relevantarts.com
Sun Feb 17 17:31:51 EST 2008

At 12:07 PM 2/17/2008 -0500, you wrote:
>By the by, where is Lake Sinclair?  I'm interested in learning more
>about lakes in the southeast.
>I'm hoping we get enough rain this spring to bring the TVA lakes back
>up.  Last year Douglas never reached full
>pool.

Below is a link to a Google map of Lake Sinclair.  It's in central
Georgia, about an hour north of Macon.  We were really fortunate last
year that this is a Georgia Power managed lake.  The drought had now
effect on our water levels.  It was either keep the lake full or stop
generating power.

http://maps.google.com/maps?q=Lake+Sinclair,+Georgia&ie=UTF8&ll=33.245579,-83.240662&spn=0.27507,0.488892&z=11

Cheers!

John Lock