[Rhodes22-list] Test - Comcast 'explanation'

Jim Connolly jbconnolly at comcast.net
Mon Feb 18 17:10:57 EST 2008

To the technical minded on the list:

The attached explanation from comcast requires me to see things that I
cannot.  If anyone has received bounce messages from Comcast intended for
me, can you send them to me offline so I can continue to troubleshoot.

I sent this to MJM, but he is either up to his ??? in work, or maybe (like
some) winter vacationing.

I think MJM is still listmaster, but I recall the transition was supposed to
be seamless, so maybe he is not.  If there is a new list master, please
contact me.

Thanks

Jim Connolly