[Rhodes22-list] Off-list reply to Test

Rik Sandberg sanderico1 at gmail.com
Mon Feb 18 18:22:18 EST 2008

Jim,

I don't know anything about comcast, but can't you got to their web
email site, go into your "junk" or "trash" (or whatever they call it)
folder and see if the list mail is in there?? If it is, it may be as
simple as just marking the Rhodes list mail as "not junk"

Rik

There is no magic to Free Enterprise. It is the best way to create wealth, but it does not prevent people from making mistakes. Capitalism offers people a chance to make money. But it also offers them a chance to make fools of themselves. Free Enterprise – like the rest of life – merely permits nature to take her course.....Bill Bonner