[Rhodes22-list] Test - Comcast 'explanation'

John Lock jlock at relevantarts.com
Mon Feb 18 19:22:35 EST 2008

At 07:11 PM 2/18/2008 -0500, michael meltzer wrote:
>Comcast is off their rocker, they are blocking an address that 100% on all
>the blacklist, they are nuts, sent in their removal form, lest see what
>happens in 24 hours

I'm not surprised.  I am having the same problem with
Bellsouth/AT&T.  They aren't paying attention to published
blacklists.  They have started their own internally, going by their
rules.  It's extremely frustrating and I don't think they know yet
how badly this is affecting their customers.

Cheers!

John Lock