[Rhodes22-list] What Should I Have Done Differently?

elle watermusic38 at yahoo.com
Mon Feb 18 20:06:33 EST 2008

Mark,

If it were daylight I'd run down to the dock & take a
better picture..but I had this one that may give you
the idea.

If you look on the boom just behind the clew of the
mainsail, you'll see the main sheet goes through a
block that rides in the main sail track...(sorry it's
snow covered!_)

That block slides with the mainsail as it goes
out...but it has to be manually pushed forward when
the main isfurled.

Have you got one of these...that is maybe at the end
of the boom?

If you'd like a better picture, I'lll go down  to the
dock tomorrow AM & get a better one..(It's all of 30
yds or so..;^)

elle

http://www.yahoo.com/r/hs