[Rhodes22-list] Tillerpilot (UNCLASSIFIED)

Corley, Michael J COL MIL USA TRADOC michael.corley at us.army.mil
Mon Feb 18 21:38:40 EST 2008

Classification:  UNCLASSIFIED
Caveats: NONE

  Does anyone have any recent experience with mounting and using a
tillerpilot?
 I am thinking of buying a tillerpilot for my Rhodes this spring.  In
the archives Roger P and MJM recommended the Raytheon ST1000+
tillerpilot ($402/Sailnet, $377/Defender).  Add $120 for the pushrod
extensions and 3" pedestal assy to mount it horizontally. Simrad makes
the TP10 for $330, but it doesn't have Roger and Michael's endorsement.

Mike Corley
S/V Ranger
99 Rhodes