[Rhodes22-list] Brad--Flight Time

Brad Haslett flybrad at gmail.com
Tue Feb 19 18:57:23 EST 2008

Slim,

One of the most difficult things you have to deal with after getting 'old'
in your craft is listening to the bullshit from the youngsters about how far
you are behind - until they need help. Then they want your Good Housekeeping
stamp of approval on how much potential they have despite having just
stomped on their crank.  I run at 99% asshole on a daily basis and when this
happens it  is my 1% chance to be the good guy.  Slim, they'll never
catch-up with us!  That's my story I'm (we're) sticking to it!

Brad