[Rhodes22-list] Tillerpilot (UNCLASSIFIED)

Robert Skinner robert at squirrelhaven.com
Tue Feb 19 20:00:25 EST 2008

Art, I'll certainly check out what you say when I
have an ST1000.  As to the source of resistance,
I loosen the clamp on the motor so it will turn
easily.  When I am steering manually (as I have no
ST1000 yet), I notice little additional effort (if
any) when the motor link is in place.  Having the
rudder and the motor pushing in the same direction
feels good to me.

/Robert