[Rhodes22-list] Resp on autopilot, tangent to other recent topics

benonvelvetelvis at theskinnyonbenny.com benonvelvetelvis at theskinnyonbenny.com
Wed Feb 20 09:58:00 EST 2008

sorry.  I forgot about you last night.  I'm working at a client site this week, so I'm being judicious about my personal web browsing.

Going in front of my own metro council tonight about a zoning issue.  Wish me luck.

In other ways that real life imitates this list, I found a squirrel living in a hole in my garage wall.  I blame Brad.  I showed my killer cat, and the squirrel is either dead, or afraid to come back.

Ben