[Rhodes22-list] Andy Rooney on women...

Philip 3drecon at comcast.net
Wed Feb 20 10:57:38 EST 2008

You could check Dupont Circle in DC, though it may not be female, and there
may be costs associated with it; that's the rumor anyway.

Philip

"I cannot undertake to lay my finger on that article of the Constitution
which granted a right to Congress of expending, on objects of benevolence,
the money of their constituents...."  - James Madison