[Rhodes22-list] SS: Time for a political Hail Mary

stan stan at rhodes22.com
Thu Feb 21 14:10:19 EST 2008

Herb -

I am not doing anything but imparting the wisdom of old age

I know youth will pay no attention

I know that because I didn't pay much attention to age.

so by now you must know I write this stuff for my own amusement

 This morning I saw a TV interview with Boon Pickens and was thrilled to see
that old man saying the very things I have been preaching re
oil/energy/etc - and we are not even related or of the same party - its got
to be age.

ss