[Rhodes22-list] Free Windows Photo Editors

Robert Skinner robert at squirrelhaven.com
Fri Feb 22 11:08:04 EST 2008

stan wrote:
> need technical help before this letter gets to the wild blue yonder points.
> I finally figured out how to attach pictures from my photo files to send
> with an e-mail but how do I get them down to a size that is recognizable.
> They now come through about 5 times what will fit on the page so are
> unrecognizable.

Stan -

Here are some image manipulators:

http://graphicssoft.about.com/od/pixelbasedwin/tp/freephotoedw.htm

I am using Gimp.  It does a lot more than just resizing photos,
but you can use it for that.  It's a PhotoShop-like program.
Runs on current Windows operating systems.

http://www.gimp.org/windows/

Hope you find it useful.

I enjoy your posts and find them thought-provoking.
The little gray cells are still working lubriciously.
Thank you,
--
Robert Skinner  "Squirrel Haven"
Gorham, Maine         04038-1331