[Rhodes22-list] Stan's need for picture editor

Ed Kroposki ekroposki at charter.net
Fri Feb 22 12:35:40 EST 2008

Robert,

Stan needs a relatively simple picture editor.  Gimp may be too complicated.  I used it, but have quit doing so.

Stan,

Do you have that Arc Soft Photo Studio that I put on your computer that time?  It used to come with digital cameras.  I have a CD with an original version on it and I will load it when I get a chance to see if it will do what you ask.

I use a freeware version of LView Pro to do what you ask.  See:

http://palmia.org/html/lview.htm

John Lock or Greg M. are expects on this subject.  Also, Rummy, when he is around, could lend comments.

Ed K
Greenville, SC, USA