[Rhodes22-list] shut up and do what stan says

Brad Haslett flybrad at gmail.com
Fri Feb 22 16:39:55 EST 2008

Lynn is still way off base on the gun control issue but I'm not a one issue
guy.  He likes wine - I like wine.  My cheap Chilean swill probably wouldn't
pass his taste test, but my guests always bring a smaller bottle of
something better from France, Italy, or California, and the disproportionate
trade works for me (theirs go on the wine rack and mine gets served). If
just one squirrel would take up residence in his house, he would pay
attention to how much fun it is to get the bastards in the cross-hairs and
would be a good subject for a convert. Owning a Rhodes 22 is kinda like
being an investor or consumer of Hard Rock, "Love All, Serve All", until you
piss me off and then all hell breaks loose. Don't we have one too many
Saviors for one year?  Do we really have to add Stan to the list?  No wonder
I'm an agnostic!

Brad