[Rhodes22-list] when did you need the lift?

R22RumRunner at aol.com R22RumRunner at aol.com
Sat Feb 23 08:58:45 EST 2008

At your convenience. I will be moving Rum Runner to our dock in the near
future and then putting her on the trailer for painting and bottom work. Some
time in the next couple of weeks will be fine. We have a new dock on order, but
it won't be delivered until June sometime. Until then we will make do with
what  came with the house.
Since our new house has a very large lot and great lake frontage, we are
thinking of offering the estate up as the headquarters for a Rhodes gathering
some time in 2009. I can envision as many as ten or more boats tied up. Think
about it people. South Carolina is a long ways for some, but not so far for
others. I'll supply all the rum you can drink.

Rummy

In a message dated 2/23/2008 8:47:47 A.M. Eastern Standard Time,