[Rhodes22-list] Tom Hogarty

Tootle ekroposki at charter.net
Sun Feb 24 19:05:28 EST 2008

Tom:

Thank you for including the web site for the picasa program.  None of the
other posters took time and effort.  They must expect the government to do
it.

You said that you are learning a lot.  I hope you are learing from Brad
about responsibity of citizenship in USA.

Occassionally we do also post about sailing, imagine that.

However, I fail to see the picture that you posted???

Ed K
Greenville, SC, USA
"Dust is Mud with the juice squeezed out."